I’ve been tagged by the incredibly flexible (splits at 35!) Tiff from Three Ring Circus
Here are the instructions:
Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here we go; 7 random and/or weird facts about me:
1. There are 16 years between my sister and I. I am the eldest (41) and she is the youngest (26). We are the only girls in my family and 4 boys in between. Yep, I had totally given up on ever having a sister!
2. It took me 13 years to complete my BA. I had two kids, two businesses and a lot of stops and starts, but I did it!! I finished it in 1994.
3. A high percentage of my friends are the same star sign as me. My closest friend, Rhonda is actually born the same day as me. Most of my boyfriends have been Gemini’s or Leos. I am quite interested in astrology.
4. I spent a year carefully cutting and placing tiles on a board to make a mosaic table, that was over 12 months ago and I still haven’t put the grout in it. Do you think I celebrated too soon?
5. I love accents, French, Irish and Scottish especially. One of my favourite songs right now “I’ll Kill Her” by Soko and I love Camille. I’m sure it’s all about the accents. My daughter and I once listened to a door to door salesperson for ages and when she left we both admitted it was because of her English accent.
6. I frequently forget my students names at this time of the year. I know them well and I hate it, but I have these mental blocks and they laugh about it now and can see the blank look on my face. These are kids I know and love. Very frustrating.
7. When I was in primary school I knocked on the priest’s door and asked what the relic was under the alter in our church. He had no idea! I think I annoyed him.
I want to know about the weirdnesses/random facts of the following bloggers*:
Bare Bones Gardening
Kelly Marie – Letting Loose
Midlife – A Journey
You Can’t Coach That
My Life Starts at Forty Two
* I won’t be offended if you pass.